Become a GREAT NEIGHBOR today!
The Great Neighbor Program is exclusive recognition for businesses or organizations contributing $5,000 or more to Our Neighbors' Table in a calendar year. These business play a critical role in helping Our Neighbors' Table end hunger by providing consistent financial support. Great Neighbors are leaders in the eliminating hunger in our region and their support helps ONT be able to do the following:
- engage local farms and growers to provide the freshest fruits and vegetables possible year-round.
- keep children fed even when school is out.
- bring food directly to the doors of home-bound seniors.
- provide hot meals to men and women who are homeless or cannot cook for themselves.
Great Neighbor Program
Exclusive recognition for businesses or organizations contributing $5,000 or more in a calendar year
- Business logo featured on ONT website
- Business logo included in ONT quarterly e-newsletter
- Individualized acknowledgement on social media
- Recognition in ONT Annual Report
- Certificate of Recognition and use of ONT logo as a partner
- Opportunity for group to serve at a Wednesday Meals and/or weekly market shift
**The Great Neighbor Program runs Jan. 1—Dec. 31. Recognition begins when the $5,000 threshold is committed. To participate in benefit recognition, pledges must be received by Sept. 1.
Important note: Our Neighbors' Table does not endorse goods or services provided by members of the Great Neighbor Program or of any other businesses. Recognition of our Great Neighbors acknowledges the role that the recognized business is playing in helping us to eliminate hunger in our region. Specific products and/or services will not be included in recognition activities.