But in order to make it happen, we need YOUR help! There are 2 ways to help, by giving time and/or items for the baskets.
1. Fill a Child’s Easter Basket
- Donate candy, toys or gift cards to fill a child’s Easter basket
- Items must be purchased and delivered to ONT by Monday, March 18th
- Items needed:
- Candy - Jumbo bags of individually wrapped "fun-size" candy
- Gift cards for teens (Example: $10.00 to Marshalls)
- Interested? Call Our Neighbors’ Table (978) 388-1907 or email Lori to sign up. When you call/email, we will give you directions on what to buy.
2. Volunteer to help assemble Easter Baskets – KID FRIENDLY!
- Help to assemble Easter Baskets that will be distributed in the ONT market. This is a time flexible, kid-friendly activity that will be done at home. Volunteers will pick up basket supplies from the ONT warehouse on Thursday, March 21st any time between 3:00pm and 6:00pm or Saturday, March 23rd between 9:00am and 12:00pm. Families/groups will assemble baskets on their own time, and deliver them back to the ONT warehouse by March 30th.
- Each family will be assembling up to 25 baskets, so some car and work space are required.
- Sign up here to get involved and schedule basket pickup and drop off times. Questions? Email Lori.
Thank you in advance for your help in bringing Easter joy to our local children and families this spring!