The coronavirus pandemic has shown a spotlight on hunger in our region, across the state and around the country. The pandemic has thrust even more families into food insecurity. You can help take action to stop hunger in your community.
- Join ONT’s email list
- Follow ONT on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Watch a Hunger Action Month Facebook live
- Register for virtual Volunteer Orientation by filling out a Volunteer Application
- Purchase a ticket to the Annual Breakfast broadcast
- Make a donation
- Become a Breakfast Club member with a recurring donation
Questions about how you can take action? Email Lesley or call 978-388-1907 x13.