The coronavirus pandemic has shown a spotlight on hunger in our region, across the state, and around the country. The pandemic has thrust even more families into food insecurity. YOU can help by taking action to stop hunger in your community!
- Join ONT’s email list
- Follow ONT on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Register for virtual Volunteer Orientation by filling out a Volunteer Application
- Purchase a ticket to the Annual Breakfast broadcast
- Make a donation
- Become a Breakfast Club member with a recurring donation. During Hunger Action Month, new monthly sustaining donors OR current sustainers who increase their giving will receive a limited-edition watercolor bookmark to say "Thank You!"
- Start a virtual food drive
- Host a virtual Table to Table event
Questions about how you can take action? Email Ben or call 978-388-1907 x10