If you are a new guest and have never shopped with ONT before, please visit our new guest registration page to get signed up for the holidays.
New this year, registration will not be necessary for current ONT guests. You will simply order your groceries online as usual the week before Thanksgiving and schedule your pick-up for the following day. You will see the available holiday groceries included in your choice of selections that week (including Thanksgiving turkey or chicken and a $10 gift card).
There will be extended grocery pick-up hours for Thanksgiving grocery distribution.
- Tuesday, Nov. 17: 11am-2pm, 3pm-6pm
- Wednesday, Nov. 18: 9am-1pm, 2pm-3:30pm
- Thursday, Nov. 19: 9am-1pm, 2pm-7pm
- Friday, Nov. 20: 9am-1pm, 2pm-6pm
- Saturday, Nov. 21: 9am-2pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 24: 11am-2pm, 3pm-6pm
Just like Thanksgiving, pre-registration is not required for current ONT guests. The extra holiday groceries and $10 gift card will be available when you place your grocery order the week before Christmas. We do not have turkeys or chickens for Christmas.
There will be extended grocery pick-up hours for Christmas grocery distribution on the following days:
- Tuesday, December 15
- Wednesday, December 16
- Thursday, December 17
- Friday, December 18
- Saturday, December 19
- Tuesday, December 22
If you are a new guest and have never shopped with ONT before, please visit our new guest registration page.
- There will be a meal for takeout the day before Thanksgiving on Wednesday, 11/25.
- There will be a meal for takeout the day before Christmas Eve on Wednesday, 12/23.
Office & Market Holiday Closures
- The ONT Office and the Market will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday Nov. 26 - Nov. 29. There will be no grocery programs Nov. 26 - 28.
- The ONT Office and all programs are closed Dec. 24 - Jan. 2 re-opening on Jan. 4, 2021. There is no Wednesday Meal on Dec. 30.