But in order to make it happen, we need YOUR help! There are 2 ways to help, by giving time and/or items for the baskets.
1. Fill a Child’s Easter Basket
- Donate candy, toys or gift cards to fill a child’s Easter basket
- Items must be purchased and delivered to ONT by Saturday, March 10th
- Items needed:
- Small, inexpensive toys for various age groups
- Gift cards for teens (Example: $10.00 to Marshalls)
- Interested? Call Our Neighbors’ Table (978) 388-1907 or email Lori to sign up. When you call/email, we will give you directions on what to buy.
2. Volunteer to help assemble Easter Baskets – KID FRIENDLY!
- Help to assemble Easter Baskets that will be distributed in the ONT market. This is a time flexible, kid-friendly activity that will be done at home. Volunteers will pick up basket supplies from the ONT warehouse on Friday, March 16th any time between 10:00am and 2:00pm or Saturday, March 17th between 9:00am and 12:00pm. Families/groups will assemble baskets on their own time, and deliver them back to the ONT warehouse on Friday, March 23rd any time between 10:00am to 2:00pm or Saturday, March 24th between 9:00am and 12:00pm.
- Each family will be assembling up to 25 baskets, so some car and work space are required.
- Please note: This is slightly different than years past, baskets will be assembled by volunteers at home, not at ONT.
- Sign up here to get involved and schedule basket pickup and drop off times. Questions? Email Lori.
Thank you in advance for your help in bringing Easter joy to our local children and families this spring!